is there a problem with the mobile sync, this hour, this day?

the sync was not working about 2 hours ago, my entries in the desktop was not showing up on my mobile; and what was disheartening and disturbing was that I would not have known that my mobile balances were out of whack ( as there were no error messages) if i did not start a reconcile today.

Comments

• torontochap
    torontochap Member
    I am using mobile android and Windows 10, and have had the mobile sync for more than a year. It has gone down more than once in the past, and it is down now since a few hours. I am looking for a fix, but your responses are not helpful. Another issue I have with your upgrades, is the way you take over my desktop when, without warning or permission, you cause an upload to commence, preventing me from using my desktop or making an immediate entry into Quicken because , as noted, your upgrade now controls my computer. and then I forget why I turned on the desktop and what it was I needed to urgently enter or search for in my Quicken books.
  • Hello @torontochap

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your feedback, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

Are you still experiencing issues syncing to mobile? If so, can you please describe what you are experiencing so I can provide the best next step?

As for updates, I would take a look at the information outlined here to adjust the UAC settings to have more control over updates being installed on your computer.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~