Home Before you Buy
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Unable to open 2007

SystemSystem Member ✭✭✭✭
This discussion was created from comments split from: Annual Fees.

Comments

• MiaMia Member
    I can't access my Quicken 2007 application on my Mac, which runs on Windows. A message that says it's not being supported by the developer pops up. 1. How can I access all that old data? The only thing I used was the check book register. All thanks for help figuring this out so I can do my tax prep.
  • Hello @Mia

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like you're running a virtual software on your windows. Did you recently update the operating system of the Mac? If it's on the Catilina or Big Sur patch you'll be unable to open the 2007 program anymore as it's not supported. 

Another option that is available is to upgrade to a later version of quicken and convert the file over to that version. This will allow you to retrieve the information in the file. This is another option that's available as well.

If you have any other information that may help please let us know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.