Login Loop IS NOT FIXED

I have seen several posts about this and they all say this issue is resolved. BULL!!! It is not resolved and is currently happening to me right now. [removed - rant/disruptive]

Answers

• QJohnA
    QJohnA Member ✭✭
    I disabled all syncing, deleted the cloud, use Quicken desktop only as a register in conjunction with One Step Update, and surprise! Everything works just fine, exactly it has from my first use in 1996. I never used Bill Pay or its successor.
    I believe the developers have tried to do too many things at once.
  • rcwynn
    rcwynn Member
    How did you manage to do that? What version are you using? I don't use bill pay either. I just do the one step update and use the registers myself. Thanks.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @rcwynn

Thank you for the response, although I apologize for any frustration that this has caused.

To remove the dataset, you will need to navigate to File > New Quicken File... and follow the steps available here to delete the dataset.

This needs to be done from a new file as these steps cannot be completed while on the active file.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • rcwynn
    rcwynn Member
    edited February 14
    [Removed - Disruptive/Violation of Community Guidelines]
  • rcwynn
    rcwynn Member
    edited February 14
    [Removed - Argumentative/Violation of Community Guidelines]
  • rcwynn
    rcwynn Member
    This post is to let other uses know what I had to do to fix this login loop issue.

These are the FACTS of this case:

1. I was locked out of my data for 3 days.
    2. I had to use another network so that QUICKEN could validate my account, even though it has been used for 11 months from the same user ID and from the same IP address.
    3. I had to remove and re-establish ALL of my transaction download accounts, ALSO, from a different network.
    4. Quicken Support blamed the issue on MY network. Not that fact that my ID was valid, account in good standing, and network IP address had not changed.
    5. If the product was not subscription based this would not have been an issue. I would have still had access to my data.

The CORRECT solution to this issue is to modify the code to NOT block users out of their file under any circumstances. And to further modify the code to NOT force users to use another network to solve an issues that is not the users fault.
This discussion has been closed.