Bill Payment Manager Usage count did not reset on 2/1/21

I got billed for two Bill Manager Add-On Payments on 02/07/21.

The usage count shows I used 16 this month, which is impossible.
I count only 11 payments scheduled, paid, or failed in February 2021 in the Bill History.
Many of those payments were actually scheduled in January 2021.
I've only scheduled 5 payments so far in February, on 02/07/21.

Please investigate and reset my Bill Payment Usage Count and issue a refund for the Add-on Charges.

Best Answer

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I suggest you contact Quicken Support: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options
  • ashing007
    ashing007 Member ✭✭
    I spent about two hours on the phone over this.

They increased the available Quick Pay transactions by three, refunded the add-on charges, and added a month to my renewal.

I recommend that everyone check their Bill Payment Usage Count on the day it is supposed to reset - it is on the renewal date, which is the 1st for me. If it doesn't reset, there is a bug they need to fix.
  • ashing007
    ashing007 Member ✭✭
    Correction - they were not able to issue the refund for the add-on transactions.

There also does not seem to be a way to turn off the Automatic Add-On feature for adding QP transactions when you run out.
  • jjost
    jjost Member
    I have the same problem. It looks like my Quick Pay usage in Bill Manager did not reset at the beginning of February. How did you fix it. Validating the file did not help.
  • ashing007
    ashing007 Member ✭✭
    It wasn't fixed. I spent a long time with Customer Service on the phone and they just put off my renewal one month to make up for the Pay Pal charges, and added 5 additional available Quick Pay transactions to my account.

If the count doesn't reset on March 1, I'll be calling them back before I make any more payments.