R31.12 - Mobile App shows my bank account isn't authorizied BUT it is

Rubi
Rubi Member
I have the Windows desktop and iPhone version of Quicken. Within the last two days I've gotten a message on my iPhone app stating my bank account is not authorized, other times it tries to sync but nothing comes thru. My bank account shows zero. Now I have used this app for years, years my bank account is authorized. But, I thought maybe there was a problem with the latest update, so I have followed what info I could find and removed the cloud data and tried reinstalling that didn't work. I also, removed the app, before reinstalling just to try and wipe out anything that might be hanging up in it. Nothing has worked. It sync'd last night the entire night, and was still going this morning. So, I closed it out, there is no way it should take that long. I've never had this problem before or any problem really with either program, at least not enough of one to mention......but this has me in a tail spin. Any suggestions? Has anyone else had this problem? I should add I double checked to make sure the last update did not remove my bank accounts from being enabled for mobile use and everything looks correct. I'm just stumped.

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple of added facts....
    What release ..... Help --> About Quicken
    What bank .... as listed in your Quicken account listing ?

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • Rubi
    Rubi Member
    Sorry, I had to step away from this for a couple of days. I should have thought and added this information in my previous message. I have Windows Quicken 2020 R 31.12 & iPhone IOS App Version 6.5.0 (38.22949.4012) my bank is Regions and unless I am looking at the wrong thing, it is still listed. Sorry for the late response. Thanks for all your help.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 12
    Hello @Rubi

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

If you have not done so already, I would start by taking a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let us know if you still receive the error after completing these steps.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Rubi
    Rubi Member
    I've tried this but I tried it again, to double check and still nothing. I've tried contacting Quicken with no response except to try this site because. :neutral:
  • Rubi
    Rubi Member
    Please note: I didn't have any problems until the latest update was installed. I have read several other comments on here where people are having the same issue as I am. This tells me there is a problem in the latest update that was pushed out. Why is Quicken NOT addressing it? This needs to be corrected and pushed out in a new update ASAP or there needs to be an option to roll back to the previous version. I love this product and as stated previously, I've never had any problems with it, none worth mentioning anyway. I'm very disappointed this problem hasn't been addressed and corrected.