Ticker symbols can be found under the security list (investing/security list) and they seems to be r

Ticker symbols can be found under the security list (investing/security list) and they seems to be reasonably accurate. But wouldn't it be really simple to adding that column to the identifying description of the transaction?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @james C,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Unfortunately, Quicken does not currently have this feature available. Therefore, I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic instead. If you would like to see this feature be added in the future, you can go ahead and add your vote as well as a comment to it.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

In the meantime, I would just like to also inform you that you do have the option to add a Ticker Symbol column to your Investment Portfolio by navigating to the Investing tab > Portfolio. Then, click on the Options gear on the top-right of the Portfolio, and select Customize current view.... From there, the Customize Current View window will open (illustration below), and you will find a list of Available Columns (column titles are in alphabetical order) where you can then select and add the Ticker Symbol column to the Displayed Columns.

I hope this helps! 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.