Getting message that Quicken has expired, but it was renewed Jan 8 2021

Our Quicken renewed Jan 8 2021. Everything is fine on my computer. On my boss's computer, he is getting the "Your Quicken has expired" message. When we go to the HELP area, on the Quicken on his computer, and click "My Account" and log in to the Quicken account, it even says it renews Jan 8 2022 now. Why would he be getting this message? Please help. Thank you

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hello @css321

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I wonder if the server may have not recognized your renewal so we may just need to sign out and sign back in so that we're able to get it updated. I'll leave instructions down below on how to do so.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hello @css321

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I wonder if the server may have not recognized your renewal so we may just need to sign out and sign back in so that we're able to get it updated. I'll leave instructions down below on how to do so.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• css321
    css321 Member ✭✭
    As a follow up. I just looked at his "About Quicken" under Help. His has the same year, version and build as mine. However, on mine, it says it is registered to ****@****.com and says when it renews. His does NOT have the "Registered to" etc. So that obviously is a clue. But I don't know what the answer is, of course.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the other computer - did you follow the instructions from above -
    and using the exact same User ID email address as on your computer ?
    BTW - are you thinking of somehow "sharing" the Quicken QDF file
    between these 2 computers ?
    Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.