Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Online balances not updating

Hi all, not sure if it's caused by the latest update, but my online balances are not updating. It's been happening for the last couple days, possibly a week.

The online balance stays at the same value, no matter how many time I run one-step-update. I get new transactions, but the online balance in quick doesn't change. I've logged into my financial institution, and the balance there changes, but quicken does not reflect that.

I've tried manually downloading from my financial institution, and only then does the online balance in quicken update.

Anyone else have this problem? How do I fix this?

Thanks

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited February 13 Accepted Answer
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review the logs and escalate the issue if necessary.

Please note that phone support will be available Tuesday, due to Presidents Day.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Brice Glende
    Brice Glende Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem except that even if I try to update my Wells Fargo acct. (for example) individually, Quicken does not bring in the transactions or report an error. I have to think this problem may be a result of the last update?
  • ketchup318
    ketchup318 Member
    The problem is that this is happening for all my accounts. I've tried deactivating the one-step-update, and then reactivating it, but it doesn't seems to help.
  • apwilson54
    apwilson54 Member
    Wells Fargo accounts are not updating as of 02-12-2021
    Even updating the login credentials did not help , i have multiple wells fargo accounts.
  • KE6
    KE6 Member
    :/ I am having the same problem. Do the one step update, new transactions are ready to be reconciled. However, the bank balance has not updated so there is nothing to check off. My wife is ready to ditch Quicken and go back to paper and pencil after this.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited February 13 Accepted Answer
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review the logs and escalate the issue if necessary.

Please note that phone support will be available Tuesday, due to Presidents Day.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • KE6
    KE6 Member
    Problem seems to have been fixed with a online database reset. Edit->Preferences->Mobile and Web