Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Can you modify the rental property tenant reminder template

Jon
Jon Member ✭✭
Been searching the community and can't find this specific issue addressed...

In the Rental Property tab, under Rent Center, tenant rents and payments are listed. When you select a row an option of "Remind" appears, and if you select that, an email preview of a rental reminder email comes up. Clearly, some of the fields are coming across from the tenant and property lists (names, tenant address, property address, rent amount, etc.) The source of others in less certain (owner name, phone number.) You can create additional email addresses upon verification (that is, you don't have to use the email address for your Quicken account.) All of these can be edited before sending.

Here is my question: there are fields that require editing on each send: Owner's name (I would like to use the business name rather than my first name only), phone number (again, don't want to use the number that is associated with my Quicken account), and the default sending email "From" address.

Is there any way to change the Remind email template so it comes up with the changes saved?
Tagged:
2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited February 12
    Hello @Jon

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, there are no additional settings to adjust this template at this time.

I have gone ahead and changed this post to an Idea so that this may be voted on as a feature request.

I apologize for not having better news at this time.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Jon
    Jon Member ✭✭
    Can you at least verify where the name and phone number are generated? Maybe I could change some of it there!