Discover is not updating transactions

When I try to update my Discover credit card account it is not downloading any transactions. I can tell that it is connecting because when I click on "account updated" in the one step update summary it reflects the correct balance, but none of the transactions that are part of that balance are being downloaded. This has been going on for the past couple days. Also, my last bank account payments to my credit cards are not matching (this is happening for both Chase and Discover accounts) so they are showing as uncleared even though they appear in both the bank and credit card accounts. When I click on "uncleared" to try to match the transaction it does not bring up anything to match it to.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @cmb123

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

If this is a recurring situation, where at least one posted transaction is missing from multiple/subsequent downloads the account is connected using Express Web Connect this may be able to be escalated through Quicken Support.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

To verify that the account is connected via Express Web Connect, please navigate to Tools > Account List and choose "Edit" and choose "Online Services, the connection type will be listed here.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @cmb123

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response. Can you please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are running.

Are you able to successfully update if you update through register?
    1. Open the transaction register for the account that is not downloading.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
    Do you receive any error messages when attempting to update this way?

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • cmb123
    cmb123 Member ✭✭
    It downloaded one transaction from the 9th, but still is not downloading transactions from the 5th through the 8th.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @cmb123

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

If this is a recurring situation, where at least one posted transaction is missing from multiple/subsequent downloads the account is connected using Express Web Connect this may be able to be escalated through Quicken Support.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

To verify that the account is connected via Express Web Connect, please navigate to Tools > Account List and choose "Edit" and choose "Online Services, the connection type will be listed here.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • cmb123
    cmb123 Member ✭✭
    Yes, it is connected via Express Web Connect. Thanks.
  • cmb123
    cmb123 Member ✭✭
    I am running release R31.12. I have confirmed that Quicken is not downloading my transactions for Chase and Discover from 2/5 to 2/10. It is downloading transactions that occurred after those dates and before those dates.
This discussion has been closed.