Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

CC-501 with Multiple FIs

This discussion was created from comments split from: connection issue with Citibank.

Comments

• Getting CC-501 errors on all connections using Express Web Connect this morning. Including Citibank, Ally...
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @DisplacedHoosier,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have reported this issue to our Development and Product teams and just received notice that the issue should be resolved now. If you don't mind, could you please close and relaunch Quicken and try again to verify resolution was successful?

Please, check back and let us know how it goes! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • taffeys
    taffeys Member ✭✭
    I am also experiencing CC-501 errors this morning with three out of eleven accounts.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

For those still receiving the error, can you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem to submit your logs so our Development and Product teams can further investigate this issue?

In the meantime, please wait at least 24 hours and try again later.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
  • taffeys
    taffeys Member ✭✭
    I have reported the problem and submitted my logs.
  • Anyone else having issues the past couple days? Looks like ally changed they connection method and now none of my accounts are updating. I've disconnected and reconnected all my accounts but still no luck. Worst part is there is no error message. The summary of updates just comes up blank.
  • CSZOKE
    CSZOKE Member
    @Jmorrison1976 said:
    > Anyone else having issues the past couple days? Looks like ally changed they connection method and now none of my accounts are updating. I've disconnected and reconnected all my accounts but still no luck. Worst part is there is no error message. The summary of updates just comes up blank.

Multiple accounts in multiple banks
  • allorange
    allorange Member
    Tried to do my first update in about a week last Saturday and kept getting a CC-501 error. Tried again each day after that and finally got downloaded transactions yesterday(Thursday). I get back on today and try to update and again, CC-501 error, what is going on? I put a call in to my bank on Saturday and they called back on Tuesday and said that things are functioning as they should on their end.
  • mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    This was a problem with EWC accounts several days ago. It was cleared up, but now seems to be hppening again. Anyone else seeing it?
    I'm currently using QCS, and don't want to revert to FDS unless I have to.
  • Dave-Gee
    Dave-Gee Member
    On Quicken Deluxe for Windows, I'm receiving CC-501 errors From Ally Bank & Citibank. This started today (2/19).
  • mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    The problem occurred last weekend, was fixed, and now seems to have re-emerged. It affected all accounts using Express Web Connect. Last time, waiting it out for a day was the best solution. Hope it will be the same this time.
  • I just logged in for the first time in a week. I was able to use express connect for a couple of accounts, but several other accounts all received the CC-501 error. Oddly enough, one account from Travis Credit Union connected and synced, but two other accounts from the same bank received the error code instead.
  • mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Quicken_Anja - Since you've been merging threads, you already know there are several posts reporting this problem today. Its the same issue from several days ago. I sent log files (at least I think I did, the Help screen froze after I pressed "Send to Quicken"). Please escalate to Engineering. Thank you.
  • mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    Appears to be working 7:10pm ET.
  • Joseph
    Joseph Member ✭✭
    For 3 days now I have been unable to update my accounts from Ally, Capital One, Synchrony, Citibank and others. The One Step Update just hangs for a long time and then returns the 501 error messages. This is beyond annoying.

On another note, does anyone who works at Quicken actually use Quicken? I look through most of these posts and these types of errors seem to be a pretty common occurrences and you would think would be caught if anyone who works at Quicken actually used their own product.
  • seat21d
    seat21d Member
    I have been having the CC-501 issue with several accounts for days. When will it be fixed? I pay good money for my Quicken subscription and am not getting benefit I've paid for.
  • GeorgeL
    GeorgeL Member
    Also having the long processing and CC-501 issue. Where you at, Quicken? It's tax season, figure this out. It's been a week.
  • Add my 2 cents in today.. it went from very slow connections for those banks and credit cards using web connect to now nothing this morning.. Thankfully my most active accounts are Direct and are updating properly... However, they need to get this figured out... I agree with the comment from one user is it makes your wonder if the people who work at Quicken actually use it for their personal finance??? They would all be having the same problem..
  • mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    Worked last nite, not working again this morning. Quicken - what are you guys doing in there?
  • jsclark
    jsclark Member
    Confirmed the problem here on Saturday morning February 20, 2021. Long “Processing Data…” resulting in an error. Only happening in my Banking accounts; BOA, Citi, Discover Card. It in NOT happening in my Investment accounts: ETrade, Vanguard, TD Ameritrade. Those One Step Update just fine. Using Quicken Premier 2020, vR31.12 Build 27.1.31.12 on Windows 10.
  • Idontdance
    Idontdance Member
    Not working....not working...not working. Telling me just to wait another 24 hours seems like pushing the button for the cross walk over and over. This is frustrating.
  • taffeys
    taffeys Member ✭✭
    None of my accounts are updating this morning. All report CC-501 Quicken server error. And it seems that Quicken is clueless as to the cause and coming up with a solution. Quicken needs to compensate all users for this fiasco.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize for any frustration that this has caused.

This is a known issue and we are currently working towards a resolution. To follow along, please visit the alert available here

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Jmorrison1976
    Jmorrison1976 Member
    the CC-501 errors are happening again for ally. its been going on for about 2 days right after a 'one time cloud update'. This software has really gone down hill. Constant problems.
This discussion has been closed.