Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Category Grouping

I am migrating from the Windows subscription version to the Mac subscription version. I am trying to find the "category grouping" functionality but have been unsuccessful. Basically, I want to create my reports with categories clumped together in customizable groups. For instance in my Windows version, I have a monthly spending report with grouping headings of "Education", "Misc Expenses", "Housing", "Insurance", "Loans", "Retirement", and "Income". Each grouping heading has multiple defined categories linked to it so that those categories are shown under the appropriate top level "category grouping" designation in my reports. Does this functionality exist in the Mac subscription version and if not, is it on the roadmap? Unfortunately, this severely limits the Mac version's reporting utility for me.
4 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    This Quicken Windows feature sounds like it would be a useful addition to Quicken Mac. Thanks for posting this.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993