Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Issues with bill pay and citi cards ie costco CC

I keep getting "Quicken was unable to process your payment because the biller login information you provided does not match the information on file at Citi. Your payment has been canceled. " error mesage when I attempt to pay my citi bank costco CC. The credentials I have entered are correct but I keep getting this error. I don't have this issue with my chase or amex card payments. Anyone else experiencing this?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Jensen,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Unfortunately, this is a known issue with Citi Online biller that has been reported, and we have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    -Quicken Anja
  • I am happy to report that a payment to Brooks Brothers Mastercard did successfully go through, yesterday. BB is a Citi affinity card. I don't know if this is a different system at Citi from their own cards, but it's a hopeful sign.