Where is my opening screen and where are my accounts

Im not new to quicken, having used it for a business and for home accounts for 20 years or so. My last use was about a week ago, and today I signed on to find the opening screen completely unfamiliar and my accounts were not to be found! What has happened!

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?
    If you don't see the picture icon above the comment section you should still be able to include one by dragging and dropping an image in the comment box.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Moderator, Employee mod

[email protected]pijohnston

Thank you for posting in the Community today though I’m sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I wonder if it is possible that the software did not open with your data file as it normally does. Please go the FILE menu and look to the bottom of the menu. There should be a blue box with a black check mark and to the right of that, a number one followed by the name and file pathway of the data file that is currently opened. Is the data file listed to the right of number one your working data file?

If not, is there a number 2 below it with a data file listed? Do you recognize the data file name? If you recognize your data file name in any of the options listed at the bottom of the FILE menu, go ahead and click on it to open the file.

If in fact the software did not open with the data file that was last in use, it is possible that the file was opened in the software from a location other than the local drive.

THIS article will be helpful and outlines the steps to find and open your most recently used data files.

Let us know how it goes!

Thank you

- Quicken Diana