View last month's budget on Quicken Mobile

JayBugs
JayBugs Member, Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
As soon as the first day of the month rolls around I can no longer see how I did last month on my budget. If I can see last month, how can I have any idea how to spend this month?

Even before rollover is implemented from month to month, at least let us select the current month or the last month when viewing the budget on Quicken Mobile. (This is for use with QMac but should be implemented for QWin as well.)
-Jay
Tagged:
3 votes

Implemented · Last Updated

Comments

• JayBugs
    Is anyone else interested in seeing the past month's budget on Quicken? Right now, as soon as it is the 1st of the month you have no idea how you did on your budget last month. And since rollover doesn't exist you can't tell how to spend this month without seeing last month.

If you think this matters add a comment since voting was closed.
    -Jay
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I don't use Quicken mobile, so I don't know anything really about this, but the voting is blocked because they have marked it implemented.  From your statement, it doesn't sound like this is the case.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • JayBugs
    Wow, I missed the “implemented” as I got an email saying it was being closed due to lack of recent comments, not having been implemented.

Since I am dealing with the random old transactions being changed or created and transfers being broken bug, I’ve had to turn off Quicken Cloud sync and thus can’t use Quicken Mobile right now until they fix the data corruption bug.

Anyone out there who is able to have Cloud sync on and check Quicken Mobile latest version to see if last month’s budget is now visible? Maybe they did implement this??

Can you comment Anja since you closed this? Has the feature been implemented to see last month’s budget in Quicken Mobile app? If so, in what version?

@Quicken Anja
    -Jay
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @JayBugs,

Voting has been closed due to the Idea being marked as "Implemented" as this feature request appears to have been implemented in the Quicken Mobile App.

When opening the budget on the Quicken Mobile app, there are arrows at the top next to the current month which allow you to move back to view previous months and forward to view future months (see screenshot examples below).

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • JayBugs
    Thanks @Quicken Anja, are there any release notes for Quicken Mobile? Looking in https://community.quicken.com/categories/quickencommunity_product_releases_and_announcements_mobile the last release listed there is years old.
    -Jay