Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

unable to install quicken premier on windows 7

unable to install quicken premier on windows 7 pc

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @jonjupiter,

Can you give us some additional details so that we can better help you?

Which version of Quicken are you trying to install?  Is this a first time install on this computer?  What actually happens when you try to install and/or when you try to run Quicken?  What error codes and or messages are you seeing?

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • jonjupiter
    jonjupiter Member
    Quicken Premier subscription was running fine until about a month ago on my windows 7 pc.next day when I tried to load it, the banner said "quicken home and business" and would not load any further. When I uninstalled and reinstalled quicken Premier, I got a message saying that quicken did not install correctly. I followed the instructions that were suggested but to no avail.
    Please advise, thanks.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @jonjupiter

It is odd that you received that "home & business" banner - have you signed in to your Quicken account online and checked to see if they have you setup for H&B instead of Premier?

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • jonjupiter
    jonjupiter Member
    I definetely have a premier subscription.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @jonjupiter,

I would suggest that you do follow the guidance located HERE  and do an uninstall nd then reinstall of Quicken.  Also pay particular attention to the information regarding "using QCleanUI".

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx