After doing transactions download - Missing Bills, Income and Transactions

bwestfall03
bwestfall03 Member ✭✭
Every time I do an transaction download I find a few of my Bills or Income reminders will go missing. I have to go in each time and reschedule them to show in the current month. This appears to be a bug and should be addressed. I've been using Quicken for many years so i know how to use it but this continues without reason.

Answers

• ArtS
    ArtS Member
    I am having a difficult issue with due dates. Quicken is changing due dates for future bills. I fix the due dates for the bills affected and days later I notice that QUicken changed the dates to incorrect dates. How do I stop this for ever happening?
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @ArtS

If you can provide some more details, it will help us to help you.

How do you make payments - are you using Quicken Bill Manager, or another payment method?  Also, is this changed behavior, from the way Quicken was wroking for you in the past?  Does it affect ALL payments or just some of them, and if so which types of payments and payees.

Thanks.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription Ver. 34.24 - Windows 10-Home Version
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• ArtS
    ArtS Member
    Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I do my bills within quicken using the bills tab. I enter all of them manually. The mysterious due date change problem started about six months ago. It only occurs for a some bills, about 20%.

Thanks,

Arr
  • mcg31168
    mcg31168 Member ✭✭
    I had the same problems, and am pretty sure I have tracked it down to corruption that occurs when I sync with Quicken on the Web. When I disable syncing, the problem goes away. When I resume syncing, it starts up again.

There are others, but the primary symptom I see is that when I pay a bill with a yearly reminder that was due on, say, 2/10/2021, the new due date is set to a month later (in this case, to 3/10/2022).
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @bwestfall03

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would take a moment to review the steps and information in a previous discussion here.

This is a popular topic and the previous discussion provided, as well others can be found by searching the Community on the home page.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7507075/top-community-success-tips

I hope this helps to clarify!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • ArtS
    ArtS Member
    Thanks! This is probably my problem too. The errors have coincided with trying the mobile app. The app is never worked well so I'll just turn it off.