Tried to open Quicken and it reverted to prior version. Would not open.

Re-downloaded from website. Still won't open.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited February 18
    How did you determine that it reverted?  What was it before and what's your BUILD now?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    And WHAT website (what URL) did you download from and what the name of the downloaded file?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • fdfraz
    fdfraz Member
    The Icon on the task bar read Quicken 2015 when I hovered over it. I unpinned that Icon and downloaded quicken from my own account at Quicken.com. It will not open. The new file is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Quicken\qw.exe". My operating system is Windows10. When I first ran compatibility system tried to run against Windows8, but I changed it then to WindowsServicePak3. It didn't give me Windows10 as an option. ???
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    The file that you downloaded should be in your DOWNLOADS folder of Windows.  Whats the name of the downloaded file. 
    What you provided is the name and path of the executable (which is the same for all QWin), not the download.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • fdfraz
    fdfraz Member
    Quicken(3).exe
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @fdfraz

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~