Scheduling recurring deposits

Quicken Windows Subscription

I have deposits that recur on the same weekday each month, i.e. 2nd Wednesday, last working day, not on the actual date that month, i.e. 15th or 28th.

Is there a way to schedule transactions that occur in this manner? Days vs date

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is:

• Mae Agnew
    Mae Agnew Member
    How do you schedule a deposit for the last workday of the month, where workday is Monday thru Friday?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mae Agnew said:
    How do you schedule a deposit for the last workday of the month, where workday is Monday thru Friday?
    You wait for https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7340440/additional-option-for-frequency-of-occurrence-on-bill-reminders-74-legacy-votes to be implemented.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    As @Sherlock said, you can't do it exactly as you need it, especially if you only want to create one reminder.
    • How often: [Twice a month] on [11th] and [Last] day  - doesn't allow you the required accuracy.
    Creating 2 reminders
    • Paycheck {1} - How often: [Monthly] every [1] month on the [2nd] [Wednesday] - can be done
    • Paycheck {2} - How often: [Monthly] every [1] month on the [Last] [Day]    - can be done, but cannot (yet) be set to [Last] [Workday]
    We're hoping for the programmers to add this "Workday" flexibility ... soon ...