Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

When you alter a repeating payment issue

Anytime you alter an upcoming payment reminder, like when the amount changes, you automatically skip that next reminder even though the date is correct in the setup. For example, my car insurance amount changes on March 15th at the next bill. I change it to the new amount, and after you complete the change, if you look ahead, it will have a green "Skipped" by it. There is nothing I have done to indicate I want to skip, in fact if you go back into the reminder March 15 will show. YOU MUST FIX THIS!!

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @808IUFan

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to leave this feedback, although I apologize that you have not received a response. 

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to navigate to Help > Report a Problem and report this issue.

This report will not receive a response but will help contribute to the investigation of this issue.  

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • 808IUFan
    808IUFan Member
    So what you are saying is Quicken is good at fostering endless comments and reporting problems but doesn't care about fixing anything?
  • jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 20
     The answers in this community are primarily from users so the request to provide more information directly to Quicken is common. You might want to read through the following post from last year for some background on your problem.  I make many reminder edits monthly and have not encountered it myself. 
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7879067/skipped-transactions-in-reminders
    There doesn't seem to be a communty fix for the problem and it may require support assistance to correct it.  
    Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2021