Home Before you Buy
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

can I talk with someone in sales

need help on deciding which version to upgrade to. I need to know what all the features are of all the versions. For instance I need the ability to create sub categories. I just bought Starter for Quicken for Money for Mac. I also need to know how to upgrade.

Best Answer

• Quicken FranciscoQuicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer

Hello @Barbie Avery

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. To start off here you are able to create sub categories in any version of Quicken. If you're interested in the differences as well you'll be able to find them on the page down below.

https://www.quicken.com/mac/compare

If you'd like to talk to someone about what version would work best for you feel free to ask here and other users will also be able to offer input on what may be best for you or you can also contact Quicken Support via chat or phone if you'd like as well. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Quicken FranciscoQuicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer

Hello @Barbie Avery

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. To start off here you are able to create sub categories in any version of Quicken. If you're interested in the differences as well you'll be able to find them on the page down below.

https://www.quicken.com/mac/compare

If you'd like to talk to someone about what version would work best for you feel free to ask here and other users will also be able to offer input on what may be best for you or you can also contact Quicken Support via chat or phone if you'd like as well. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

• is there a Home and Business available for Mac? I want the most features available of Quicken for Mac.
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no Home & Business version of Quicken available to the Mac. You can run the Windows version in a Virtual Machine on the Mac or get a Windows computer.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding on to what Greg said, running the Windows version on a Mac using VM is a very popular option. There are many postings highlighting the benefits of the Windows Quicken version over the Mac. More features and functionality to name a few.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 20H2