Why has Quicken stopped sending emails with an invoice attachment?

I prepare invoices regularly to send to renters. Suddenly Quicken indicates it cannot send my email with an invoice attached. Why?

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Dirtpile

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if it's not potentially connecting to the server or if it's something else. Do you get any message about what exactly the error is? If not the first thing we can attempt to see if we're able to fix the issue potentially by signing out and back in. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've tried this let us know any additional info and see if you were able to get an email through a well.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• I wish you had read my opening inquiry. I repeat "Unable to send an email with attachment. Try again later." Obviously if I am receiving email my internet is working just fine. I don't have a different quicken ID. Never have had a different quicken ID. I don't use the cloud and I don't have a cellphone. I have signed in and out six times today -- no change.
This discussion has been closed.