BIll and Income reminders NOT shown below register

Bill and Income reminders are no longer showing on the register page for accounts.
Bills & Income reminders are visible on Calendar and Schedule pages, notification of bills & Reminders is shown on register page along with download transaction, but nothing shows when selected

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @jd675,

Given that the Bill & Income Reminders still exist, it could be that you just need to click on the tab at the very bottom of the register page (see Snip below) to open them up.  Otherwise, if there is no number in the parentheses. it means there are no current reminders for the Quicken account.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription Ver. 34.24 - Windows 10-Home Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • jd675
    jd675 Member
    That’s the issue. Ethereal is a number there, but when I click on it nothing appears
  • Hello @jd675

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. I'm wondering here if they may be stuck in the program.

I would recommend running the Validate & Repair tool on the data file from the File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option.

In the Validate File window that opens, click the top box to "validate file" and then click OK.

When the validation completes, a data log will open in Notepad, please let us know if any errors or issues are found/repaired, and when ready close and re-open Quicken.

Please let us know how it goes!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.