Error (cc-800)

I have a number of accounts at my credit union and am unable to activate a number of them in quicken mobile. When I go to add an account quicken does not find any of my accounts with the same account number. Because of this quicken mobile is useless to me!!!

Answers

• Hello @george Creasey

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. This is only on the mobile app correct? Do the accounts now show up on the desktop version for sync? I would double check on the desktop to see if they're enabled. If they are next thing I would attempt is to resync them to the cloud. I'll leave steps down below.

Across the top select edit > preferences > mobile & web > reset your cloud data.

Once you get a chance let us know if this helps you out. If it doesn't let us know and we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @george Creasey

Not sure if you've completed the step described above, but if you are still having these issues - can you tell us the name of the financial institution?  That may help us to sort out your issues.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -