Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Unable to Update Online Accounts

This discussion was created from comments split from: Error CC-501 with downloading from First Arkansas Bank and Trust.

Comments

• swensen
    swensen Member ✭✭
    HI, now I have a different issue. Oddly, I can't update any account now. When I go to one step update, no accounts are listed anymore. If I go to the register for the account and select "update now", it opens a small window but it doesn't give the choice to actually update the account. If I go to edit the account, it does show it is still activated for online banking. Somehow all the accounts (about 10) that were linked to an online account are no longer eligible for downloading. I reboot my computer and quicken. Anything I can do to fix this?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @swensen,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, could you please navigate to Tools > One Step Update..., and enter your vault password (if applicable). The One Step Update Settings window will open, and see if you are given a list of options to select which financial institution(s) you wish to update.

Please, check back and let us know what you find! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja