Issue with reconciling

This discussion was created from comments split from: Reconciliation Discrepancy.

Comments

• tbauer
    tbauer Member
    My problem is that Quicken (Windows) will not reconcile a transaction that has cleared the bank, downloaded into Quicken as cleared, yet online reconcile refuses to recognize the transaction. So the reconcile is off by the amount of the cleared transaction. I used BOA for 25 years and don't recall this happening. I have recently switched to Vystar CU and consistently see this anomaly. Please advise.
  • Hello @tbauer

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is an odd issue here. I'm wondering exactly what it looks like. If you wouldn't mind could you take a screenshot of the issue so we're able to see exactly what's happening. I'll leave instructions on how to do so down below.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows#latest

Note you may need to drag the photos into the response box in order to add them.

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we able to find next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco