Error CC-501 When Trying to Add USAA Federal Savings Bank to Mobile & Web

2»

Answers

• Markus 1
    Markus 1 Member
    I have my USAA accounts on my mobile device now...which is a huge improvement over the last 3 or 4 months but...the USAA accounts ONLY update when I perform a One-step update on my desktop. Then it syncs to my mobile device. In other works the accounts only sync in one direction: from desktop to mobile device, not from mobile device to desktop. I remember when the USAA accounts used to update from the mobile device, just like my investment accounts currently do. I'm not sure if this is something specific to my situation or everyone is experiencing the same thing. It would be nice to open my mobile device and see the most current accounts instead of what they looked like when I last updated from my desktop.
  • jchall80
    jchall80 Member ✭✭
    > @"Markus 1" said:
    > I have my USAA accounts on my mobile device now...which is a huge improvement over the last 3 or 4 months but...the USAA accounts ONLY update when I perform a One-step update on my desktop. Then it syncs to my mobile device. In other works the accounts only sync in one direction: from desktop to mobile device, not from mobile device to desktop. I remember when the USAA accounts used to update from the mobile device, just like my investment accounts currently do. I'm not sure if this is something specific to my situation or everyone is experiencing the same thing. It would be nice to open my mobile device and see the most current accounts instead of what they looked like when I last updated from my desktop.

I have this problem too. I started another topic suggesting it might just be attachments but looking into it further, I don't think I can create a new transaction on mobile and expect it to update to the desktop app.

This product really has become garbage.
  • aDail
    aDail Member
    C. Lewis and Rip-San combined, these instructions completely fixed my connectivity issues.
    Thank you so much for figuring it out!!!
    Quicken Anja - please update your instructions to at least point to C. Lewis's 12 steps to successfully reconnect to USAA via Quicken Mobile.