Home Before you Buy
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Unable to Renew

SystemSystem Member ✭✭✭✭
This discussion was created from comments split from: Quicken Subscriptions.

Comments

• PeterxPeterx Member
    I can not renew online via Quicken acct login nor within the Window subscription software itself - when clicking on the renew option. Have been trying since Jan 2021. I get stuck in a loop taking me back to renewing. but not processing my payment . I called Customer Service in Jan and again in Feb and they stated each time that the Loop I get stuck in is a known error and they are working on it. They offered to take my renewal payment via phone but I prefer to use the Quicken software. When I asked how I would be notified of fix they advised to post on Community. I would then be kept updated and Quicken will get my renewal payment after the fix is implemented.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited February 26
    Hello @Peterx

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize for any frustration you have experienced being unable to process a renewal.

There is a known issue that is being investigated at this time in regards to processing payments. If you have not done so already, please [open Quicken] navigate to Help > Report a Problem to report this issue.

Please include "CTP-1556" this report will be used to investigate the issue further. Unfortunately, the report will not receive a direct response when and I am unable to provide an ETA at this time.

I apologize for not being able to provide a resolution at this time.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • JanisBJanisB Member
    I am also stuck in the same vicious loop, unable to renew my subscription. Is there any update on when this will be resolved?
  • @JanisB

Currently we do not have an ETA when this will be solved. If you are experiencing the issue could you please report the problem as Tyka has as provided steps for above if you haven't done so already. If you have we are working on the issue. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • PeterxPeterx Member
    I was advised to: "If you have not done so already, please navigate to Help > Report a Problem to report this issue" . Sounded easy enough, but I use Windows version and there is no "report a problem" when navigating to help. And when searching help for "report a problem" I saw noting there either. I must be missing something obvious. Can someone provide a link or instruct me on how to get to "report a problem" . All I want to do is make a renewal payment to Quicken and am looking for a way to be notified when a fix was done or where I can find the status of the fix myself.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Peterx

Thank you for the response and the additional details. I have included a screenshot of the Report a Problem option below.

Does your screen look different than what is listed above? Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • PeterxPeterx Member
    Here's a screen print of my help screen . It does not have the same drop down options as yours. I enter all transactions for my accounts locally via Quicken software on my PC and not via the Internet - Perhaps that is the difference ?
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're looking at a browser window.
    @Quicken_Tyka requested that you access the Quicken software on your laptop/desktop and select Help / Report a Problem there.
    Can you do that, please, and let us know if you were successful in reporting a problem?
  • PeterxPeterx Member
    Duh ! Got it. Thanks for your help. So , once I enter my problem will it be clear how I can follow my problem I am reporting for status ?
  • PeterxPeterx Member
    FYI I reported the problem as requested on 2/26/21 1:39PM