OSU Long Loading and Error CC-501

This discussion was created from comments split from: All Accounts Not Updating.

Comments

• wjh76
    wjh76 Member
    The Quicken One Step Update (OSU) feature has been completely unreliable for the past several weeks. Quicken can't seem to fix it. It takes minutes for the process to complete, with no way top stop it short of rebooting, until it finally stops and presents CC 501 error codes for all the Express Web Connected accounts. Only my Investment account and American Express complete properly. OSU is a KEY part of Quicken many customers rely on. Why wasn't the problem, so basic and important, caught in Beta testing? This severe problem has been around for a long time now, why has it taken so long to come up with a fix?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @wjh76,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Our teams are aware of this issue and have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for it. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when this will be resolved. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    -Quicken Anja