Quicken Hangs during OSU

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: All Accounts Not Updating.

Comments

• RandyL
    RandyL Member
    Options
    I am using Quicken for windows version R31.12. When I attempt to do the One Step Update, I get a message that says my data is doing a one time sync to an improved cloud service and it will take a few minutes. At 35-50% the screen goes black and I get a message that Quicken is not responding. I have tried to reboot and nothing works, so I am unable to update my bank accounts. My last download of transactions was 2/4/2021.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @RandyL,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    See if this helps make a difference in the OSU hanging.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.