Unable to Download Transactions since 02/15

This discussion was created from comments split from: Financial Institutions not updating after R31.12 update.

Comments

• amyw
    amyw Member ✭✭
    I am also having this issue. A few of my accounts have not downloaded transactions since February 15th unless I download them manually from the bank's website.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @amyw,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Could you please tell us which financial institution(s) you're experiencing this issue with? Also, please provide which connection method you are using to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)? Last, are you receiving any error code(s) and/or message(s) when trying to connect?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • gabratton
    gabratton Member
    Also having trouble with downloading transactions. Version R31.20, build 27.1.31.20. Accounts having trouble are Capital One (Express Web Connect+) and Member One FCU (Express Web Connect). No errors when using One Step Update. Tried deactivating and activating but no luck.
    Thanks
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @gabratton,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and adding to this discussion to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja