Why am I having problems downloading Merrill transactions?

I am getting the message "Your last online connection did not complete successfully...". I have tried getting help from your website. The closest answer I found was "Merrill Lynch will not download to update my Quicken file, Error 2000". Answered by Quicken Anja Moderator-which appears to relate to Mac. This has been going on since last year, I have not received any numbered error messages--only the above. I could not follow the steps outlined in the above referenced solution-perhaps Mac quicken in somewhat different.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @calhiker01

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

May I ask if you experience this trouble if you update from the register?
    1. Open the transaction register for the account that is not downloading.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
    Do you receive the same message? If so, I would next deactivate and reactivate the account.

To deactivate the account, please see the information available here. To reactivate the account, we are going to act as if we are adding a new account to be able to link all of the accounts at once.

To begin this process, please select the (+) sign in the top left-hand corner. Then search for your financial institution and sign in.

You will then LINK the accounts found to the accounts in Quicken, be sure not to ADD the accounts or you will end up with duplicate accounts.

Please let me know if the trouble persists after completing these steps.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~