Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Feb 25, 2021 - Mobile App is not syncing with Desktop?

Hi,

Is anyone else having problems with the mobile app not syncing with your computer? I have tried resetting my cloud data and also have removed and reinstalled the mobile app.

Any other suggestions?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Smokeyham

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

Please navigate to Help >About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running. This can help isolate if an issue is related to a particular release.

I would first begin by confirming the correct data file is being used in the mobile. This is the first option under Settings in the mobile app.

You can confirm the data set name in Quicken by navigating to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts. The file name may differ from the dataset name so it is important to compare the name in the menu to the mobile app.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Smokeyham

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

Please navigate to Help >About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running. This can help isolate if an issue is related to a particular release.

I would first begin by confirming the correct data file is being used in the mobile. This is the first option under Settings in the mobile app.

You can confirm the data set name in Quicken by navigating to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts. The file name may differ from the dataset name so it is important to compare the name in the menu to the mobile app.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Smokeyham
    Smokeyham Member
    Thanks for the response. The issue appears to have resolved itself, but I will keep your suggestions in mind as things to check in case the problem reoccurs.