USAA Federal Savings Bank and Quicken Mobile

I have successfully reestablished my Direct Connect downloads to my Windows desktop. However, for two weeks, I still cannot sync my accounts with Quicken Web or iOS. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, is there a workaround?

Comments

• Same problem here. Direct connect is working fine on my Windows and Mac desktops but USAA checking and credit card both "need attention" on all my iOS devices.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Thanks for the link Chris_QPW. I hadn't seen the thread - I don't use Quicken for the Web and the iOS app doesn't give you an error message, just lets you know there's a connectivity issue. In the end it's not a huge deal for me - I can still sync with the desktop applications and make entries on my phone that sync fine with the desktop as well.
  • Rip-San
    Rip-San Member ✭✭
    Hey Quicken folks, this has been an issue since the end of January - 10 weeks - and now we're not getting any updates. What gives?
    Seems like it is either:
    1) Unfixable, or
    2) Not a priority

If #1 unfixable, a response would be nice so we can know that info & all move forward.
    If #2 not a priority, how long do you expect us all to continue waiting in the dark for the fix to suddenly appear? Another month? 6 months? Maybe a year?

We're all adults here & can handle either case - but to not respond/update us and instead just ignore the USAA sector of your customer base seems "unsat" to say the least...

Thanks & really hoping for a quick resolution,
    Rip-san