Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Still using Quicken 2006 - don't need to upgrade.

Bakabobb
Bakabobb Unconfirmed, Member
edited February 25 in Before you Buy
Just finished Turbotax-Love it!!! Makes taxes relatively painless other than the tax bill. At the end was offered Quicken-which I have been using for 20 years or more-used Quicken Basic 2006 since 2006 and it still works fine-does everything I need. [Removed-Rant]

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad that Quicken 2006 Basic still works for you.... on whatever Windows you have.
    I happen to be running Win10 - and have a lot of financial investments that I keep track of with Quicken.... I need, and require all of the online supported features.
    My Investments include - Chase, PNC, Ally - and Schwab, Fidelity, TRowe, Vanguard.
    So - if you just have a simple financial world, and don't require much to support any Investments - great - but for the vast majority of users with portfolios - Quicken is well worth the yearly fee to keep track of everything...

Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Is there a question here??? Or is this merely a complaint?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Ned
    Ned Member
    edited March 4
    I currently use quicken 2011 for Windows 10, What current Quicken would you recommend for Windows 10 that would provide me with the same features?
    [email removed - privacy]
This discussion has been closed.