Mobile Discrepancy

This discussion was created from comments split from: is there a problem with the mobile sync, this hour, this day?.

Comments

• I am using Quicken Mobile on my Windows 10 and my iphone. I am getting different bottom line figures on both devices. I know the figure on the computer is correct as that is where I do my statements. The figure on my iphone is off consistently. Is this common?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @renoknitter

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

The balances on the mobile application should match what is being shown on the desktop. I have a few questions to help isolate the cause of the issue.

First, how large is this discrepancy? What type of account is this occurring in? Banking, Investing? Are you able to see the cause of this discrepancy? For example, are there missing or duplicated transactions?

The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Dave C
    Dave C Member
    I am experiencing the same thing. Every month the mobile app is off by the same amount. It is a recurring credit card payment. My computer shows correctly and the website shows correctly but the iPhone app is off. How can this be fixed?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Dave C

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to report your issue. Although I apologize that you have not received a response.  

If you have not done so already, I would start by resetting the cloud.

Please navigate to Edit > Peferences > Mobile & Web > Reset your Cloud Data.

Once this has been completed, do you still see this discrepancy?

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~