Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Regions Bank-Unable to Complete Request

Comments

• siegelmichael
    siegelmichael Windows Beta Beta
    I am getting the following message from Regions Bank.
    "Unable to Complete Request" There is no error code. I have been getting this message the past few days. My other accounts at other banks and investment firms are working fine. I deleted the password and re-added it. I also tried to reset two of the accounts I have with Regions and no luck. Any suggestions?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @siegelmichael

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

May I ask if you experience this trouble if you update from the register?
    1. Open the transaction register for the account that is not downloading.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
    Do you receive the same message? If so, I would next deactivate and reactivate the account.

To deactivate the account, please see the information available here. To reactivate the account, we are going to act as if we are adding a new account to be able to link all of the accounts at once.

To begin this process, please select the (+) sign in the top left-hand corner. Then search for your financial institution and sign in.

You will then LINK the accounts found to the accounts in Quicken, be sure not to ADD the accounts or you will end up with duplicate accounts.

Please let me know if the trouble persists after completing these steps.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.