Linking eBill with Mortgage account

I am not able to get my ebill for my mortgage to link with my mortgage account. When I try to link the mortgage payment reminder in the bills & income screen to an ebill, it allows me to start the process, but when I log into the bank, the "available accounts" section is just blank. It allows me to create a new ebill separately from the account, but that ebill doesn't have the split for interest, principal, and escrow. I'd like to have the ebill linked to the account so I get the statement attachments in addition to the split for interest, principal, and escrow that you get in the account bill reminders. Is there a way to do this?
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Elms

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue. I have a few additional questions to help me to give the best answer. 

An ebill will not include the split between principal and interest. The total monthly amount of the payment will be due.

What is the name of the biller/ financial institution that you are attempting to add? Do you at any point receive the PDF with the bill or is that also part of the issue that you are trying to resolve?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Elms
    Elms Member
    I am trying to add an account from Mr. Cooper (Nationstar). I get the PDF if I use ebill and set up a new payment that way, but that way does not split between principal and interest automatically as you said. If I set up a mortgage account payment reminder via the mortgage account itself, it does split principal and interest, but then it does not automatically attach the statement PDF. I figured that I could add the PDF by linking it to a bank account by clicking the link ebill button. When I try to do that, after I log into my mortgage account, the screen where I can select available accounts is blank.

Ideally I would like to create a bill reminder that splits principal and interest automatically as well as links the monthly statement PDFs.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Elms

Thank you for the clarification on what you would like to see.

I have changed your post to an idea so that others may vote on this feature. Be sure to navigate to the top of this post and click the up arrow to add your vote!

When Ideas have gained enough traction, they are reviewed by our development team for future consideration.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~