Force file password entry for the Mobile app

mw19
mw19 Member ✭✭
Hi, when first selecting the data file in the app or at each app launch, is there a way to require entry of the file password? Or with the web?

Thanks.
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Best Answer

Comments

• Hello @mw19

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I believe currently may not have Quicken passcode enabled on the mobile app.

If you click on the 3 lines in the top left and go to passcode & touch ID you'll be able to set a passcode so that every time you open Quicken you'll need to put in a code to see the information.  The other option is to sign in and out each time but the first option may work better for you.

Let me know if this helps you out or if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• mw19
    mw19 Member ✭✭
    Thanks for reply, is it possible to require the data file password setup with the desktop app before the file can be opened in the mobile app or web?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    @mw19

Currently it is not possible to do that inside the mobile app. If you would like the feature I would recommend making an idea thread so that it could be potentially added to the mobile app. I'll leave a link down below on how to do so as well. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849425/creating-and-voting-for-ideas-in-the-community#latest

If you do have any other questions please let us know!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Sil@s6969
    [email protected] Member
    edited February 28
    [Removed-Duplicate]