Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

show short or long term gain icon in purchase history

I'd like to see in icon in the purchase history window which indicates whether the current position is a short or long term hold. (The purchase history window under the Portfolio View).
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Are you referring to the table of holdings under the graph if you have the filters set to show Portfolio Value, Group by Security? Since securities might be short-term, long-term, or a mix of both, so would you want a different icon for short, long and mixed? I'm just trying to make sure your idea is clearly explained here.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • adsoft2015
    adsoft2015 Member ✭✭
    When you are in Portfolio view, you have the option to click on a security to see the history of transactions purchases. I'd like to see an icon on these detail items that indicate short or long term purchase (so that I can easily determine what's a short or long term capital gain).
  • adsoft2015
    adsoft2015 Member ✭✭
    Under Portfolio View, you can select either Portfolio Value or Realized Gain from the drop down. When you select either of these options you can then select a down arrow on your securities to see the purchase history detail. Its on the details list of securities that I'd like to see the icon.