Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Unable to add my USAA accounts to "Mobile & Web"

Good morning,

Ever since USAA change its Quicken connection services I have not been able to reconnect my accounts to "Mobile & Web".
* Credit Card, Checking, Savings.

Anybody else having this problem?
Is this ever going to work?

Eduardo

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @EMacUSCom,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue is being caused by USAA's new servers blocking access to our Mobile and Web Cloud Sync which is why the connection is currently unavailable. 

Our teams are aware of this issue and are still working with USAA to set up the Mobile/Web connections for the new USAA instance. Unfortunately, we do not currently have an ETA on when a solution will be available.

I do apologize for not having better news to share with you and for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Quicken Anja
    Accepted Answer
    @EMacUSCom Thank you for your response.

I will post an update here once a known solution becomes available! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @EMacUSCom,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue is being caused by USAA's new servers blocking access to our Mobile and Web Cloud Sync which is why the connection is currently unavailable. 

Our teams are aware of this issue and are still working with USAA to set up the Mobile/Web connections for the new USAA instance. Unfortunately, we do not currently have an ETA on when a solution will be available.

I do apologize for not having better news to share with you and for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • EMacUSCom
    EMacUSCom Member ✭✭
    Thanks,
    How will we know a solution has been found?
    Should we keep trying?
    Will you be posting something here?
  • Quicken Anja
    Accepted Answer
    @EMacUSCom Thank you for your response.

I will post an update here once a known solution becomes available! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Gerald A Odom
    Gerald A Odom Member ✭✭
    Hey. Anything new on this problem?
  • EMacUSCom
    EMacUSCom Member ✭✭
    > @Gerald A Odom said:
    > Hey. Anything new on this problem?
    >

No, not yet.
  • EMacUSCom
    EMacUSCom Member ✭✭
    Any news?
  • Rip-San
    Rip-San Member ✭✭
    Hey Quicken folks, this has been an issue since the end of January - 10 weeks - and now we're not getting any updates. What gives?
    Seems like it is either:
    1) Unfixable, or
    2) Not a priority

If #1 unfixable, a response would be nice so we can know that info & all move forward.
    If #2 not a priority, how long do you expect us all to continue waiting in the dark for the fix to suddenly appear? Another month? 6 months? Maybe a year?

We're all adults here & can handle either case - but to not respond/update us and instead just ignore the USAA sector of your customer base seems "unsat" to say the least...

Thanks & really hoping for a quick resolution,
    Rip-san
  • Jake A
    Jake A Member
    This use to work but now Quicken won't sync on USAA accounts so that I can use them for mobile access. I've reset with USAA-new but nothing seems to work.