Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Reverse Actual and Budget Columns in Budget Reports

user17881
user17881 Member ✭✭
When viewing budgets within Quicken Deluxe for Windows (using the PLANNING tab, sub-tab BUDGETS and then requesting Annual View > Details), Quicken displays the BUDGET column first, then the ACTUAL column, and finally the BALANCE (variance) column. This is how I prefer to see budget reporting.

But when producing a budget REPORT in a pop-up window, Quicken shows ACTUAL column first, and then BUDGET.

I would like the option of having the REPORT show Budget in first column. Perhaps this could be user option - select BUDGET or ACTUAL as first column for each month (or other period).

A search of the internet shows that other accounting software programs go both ways.
Tagged:
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @user17881,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Anja