Trying to add security BMO705.CF in Quicken

avinette
avinette Member
Hello, I am trying to add symbol BMO705.CF (BMO Equity Growth ETF Portfolio Series A) but quicken cannot find the symbol? Also tried to enter manually BMO705, BMO70705, BMO070705 nothing seems to work?

Baycom # BMO705
Fundata # BME*EGP

If anyone can guide me on how to find the right codes for Quicken.

Thanks!

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 4
    Is this on the Canada exchange - as Yahoo Finance doesn't find it -
    Are you using US or Canada version of Quicken ?
    [EDIT] - requested topic be moved to Canada section

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • avinette
    avinette Member
    I am using the canada version
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @avinette

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a follow-up response.

I took the liberty of searching our Mutual Fund Index and see two different "A" options.

If you haven't already, please try to add the security using the "BMO070493" symbol circled above.

Does it now enter and update correctly?  Or does it also not work?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Quicken Sarah Is there any list that the user can access like the one you used?

It would certainly make it a whole lot easier for the users if they had access to such a list.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Chris_QPW said:
    @Quicken Sarah Is there any list that the user can access like the one you used?

It would certainly make it a whole lot easier for the users if they had access to such a list.
    Hi Chris (@Chris_QPW)

Great question and yes, this search is available to the general public by visiting https://www.cannex.com/public/fund01e.html

To search, just select the fund provider name from the drop-down and then Ctrl+F and enter the fund name to quickly scroll through the list to find the corresponding symbol.

Hope this helps,

Sarah
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Quicken Sarah Thank you very much!
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • avinette
    avinette Member
    Hi Sarah/Chris, thank you for your answers, unfortunately BMO070493 does not work either. I had found code BMO70705 but that did not work. Any other options I should select for it to work?
  • avinette
    avinette Member
    Ok well I finally have it working with BMO70705, could quotes have been down when I was trying? I had the same issue with BMO70473 and now working too. Thanks for your help and thanks for the link to Cannex. Great help for the future and other users having issues.
This discussion has been closed.