Securities Holdings show "none"; not syncing from Mac to Mobile App or Quicken Web

I've reset the cloud, and Securities Holdings are still blank ("no holdings) in the Mobile App and Quicken on the Web for all of my Investment accounts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @RNALowe,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Since, unfortunately, resetting the cloud failed to resolve this issue, next, I suggest manually resetting the cloud account instead.

To do this, first, save a backup (just in case). Sign out of the mobile and/or web apps. Then, follow the steps below to remove the cloud account from your main data file.
    1. On your desktop program - navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Preferences
    3. Mobile, Sync & Alerts and turn sync Off
    4. Close Preferences
    5. Open a different data file, or if you don't have a second data file to open, then create a temporary new data file (click here to view instructions under To create a new data file).
    6. Once you've opened a different data file, navigate back to Quicken
    7. Preferences
    8. Connected Services
    9. Click on See all cloud accounts 
    10. Select the cloud account name from your original file
    11. Click the minus-sign (-) in the bottom left corner
    12. On the pop-up screen, click Delete Cloud Account
    13. Switch back to your original data file (click here to view instructions, scroll down to Switching between data files)
    14. Once you've returned to your original data file, navigate back to Quicken
    15. Preferences
    16. Mobile, Sync & Alerts and turn sync back on
    17. On the same screen; click on the Accounts tab and select/deselect your desired accounts
    18. Click on Update in the bottom-right corner to initiate a new cloud sync
    Once the sync completes, sign back in on your Mobile and/or Web app(s) to check and see if this resolved the issue. You can then also delete the new file you previously created as well as its cloud account (if applicable).

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • RNALowe
    RNALowe Member
    Thank you, Anja. That worked, although it took two tries. Securities Holdings are now syncing properly to the mobile app.

Unfortunately, this process also messed up my Quicken Bill Manager. My payment account no longer shows as Enabled, and I have NO account enabled. When I try to enable it, or to go through the Set Up Bill Manager routine, I get an error ... can't make changes because of Payments in Process. I can't tell which payments are in process. And I can't use Check Pay or Quick Pay because Quicken thinks I don't have any payment accounts enabled.

What a fiasco.