Why do I keep recieving error code CC505 during update from Tower Federal Credit Union

This has been going on for over a week. How can I get this fixed????

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Tjgr,

The CC-505 error code is usually related to problems with the financial institution's servers. In case you haven't already seen it, here is a LINK to the "guidance" when receiving this error code.

Since you've been seeing these errors for over a week, I would suggest that you contact Quicken Customer Support - here's that LINK.

Please let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Tjgr,

The CC-505 error code is usually related to problems with the financial institution's servers. In case you haven't already seen it, here is a LINK to the "guidance" when receiving this error code.

Since you've been seeing these errors for over a week, I would suggest that you contact Quicken Customer Support - here's that LINK.

Please let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • Dayle@
    [email protected] Member ✭✭
    Spent an hour and a half with support both through chat and on the phone with nothing resolved. Haven't been able to download anything from Tower since the last update. They are supposed to email or call if they find the problem.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @[email protected]

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is as when I try putting in fake credentials I get the normal error. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we able to find next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• I completed all these steps on the phone with the quicken representative last Thursday, still waiting for a fix. But thanks for responding.
This discussion has been closed.