Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

printing multiple voucher checks

For years I have been able to print multiple voucher checks without problem. Now, when I attempt to print more than 1 check, they are formatted for multiple checks on one page, with no option for printing one check per page, with two vouchers.

If I switch to standard checks, I can set the option for one check on the first page, but subsequent pages print multiple checks on each page.

I am using the same checks I have used for years (20 +??) -- how do I get this thing to print one check at the top of each page, with the other two thirds of the page as vouchers?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @dgfulker

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

When I review my print checks settings, I do see that I am unable to edit the number of pages for voucher checks.

I do see that the print options state "Print First Check" meaning that only the first check will be printing which will then allow me to print the remaining voucher checks as expected.

If your check printing settings differ, can you please capture a screenshot of the settings?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~