Fairfax Water online biller doesn't update

I've been using Quicken Bill Manager for a brief period and for four of my seven online billers it works fine (2 of them don't have current bills so are also working fine). The seventh doesn't work. There is a current bill for Fairfax Water but the biller shows as Needs Attention and never seems to get the bill. I have tried validating my billers and each time the Fairfax Water biller is dropped and I have to re-add it. I've included screenshots of the relevant issue and the existing bill on the website as well as my current Quicken version. Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Sisyphus1967

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you are experiencing this trouble.

At this time Fairfax Water is unavailable. I do not have an ETA that I am able to provide.

If you have been able to add this bill before succesfully, I would recommend waiting 48 hours before attempting to connect once more.

Please let me know if you still experience this trouble after waiting 48 hours.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Sisyphus1967
    Sisyphus1967 Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the quick response. I will try again in 48 hours.
  • Sisyphus1967
    Sisyphus1967 Member ✭✭
    Hello @Quicken_Tyka. I am still experiencing the same issue with Fairfax Water. Thank you.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Sisyphus1967

Thank you for following up. There has not been a changed in status for Fairfax Water.

I do not have an ETA on when they will be available again. In the meantime, this bill will need to be tracked manually. If using Quicken Bill Manager, you will need to explore other options to pay this bill.

I apologize for not having better news.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Sisyphus1967
    Sisyphus1967 Member ✭✭
    @Quicken_Tyka Thank you again for your quick response. I will pay them manually and will try periodically to see if their status updates. Is that test that you do something that I can do as well or is that some internal tool for y'all? Thanks.
  • Sisyphus1967
    Sisyphus1967 Member ✭✭
    @Quicken_Tyka Would it be possible for you to run that test again? My quarterly bill is coming up and I would like to have them setup for online billing/payment. I've tried setting them up on my end and I'm getting the same issue as before but maybe you will see or will have heard something different. Thank you.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Sisyphus1967

Thank you for the response and for following up on the issue. I have looked at the biller health and unfortunately, there has not been any change to Fairfax Water.

Their error reports are at 100% meaning at this time no one can successfully add this bill. I apologize for not having better news.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Be sure to avoid late fees and penalty interest rates

Are you about to be late with making your bill payment due to problems or unexpected delays in Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay) that can't be resolved in a timely fashion?
    To avoid missed payments, I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit the next (and perhaps all future) payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late. In Quicken just record a scheduled reminder that does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the debit transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.