Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Accessing News & Analysis

The Security Detail View has button labeled News & Analysis. When clicking this button, a window is opened to access my Quicken Account. It requests that I insert my ID and password. Unfortunately, I cannot use the usual cut & paste feature in Win 10 to populate the ID and password. This very is cumbersome and tedious. Furthermore, it does not allow a password manager such as LastPass etc. to fill-in. Frankly, this makes the value of using the Quicken News & Analysis page near useless. What is your recommendation to fix this?
Quicken Win 10 R31.20
Looking forward to your prompt reply.
AMP

Best Answer

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    CTRL-V works for me to paste in my copied ID and password. Does it not work for you?
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    CTRL-V works for me to paste in my copied ID and password. Does it not work for you?
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • AMP
    AMP Member ✭✭
    Thanks Rocket.
    CTRL-V does work. When the News & Analysis page is displayed, how can I print it?