Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How do I reinstall Quicken? [Edited]

CNS
CNS Member
edited March 5 in Before you Buy
In all honesty, I am extremely upset with Quicken and extremely sorry I ever bought it. I paid a lot for the program (hey I am not Bill Gates by any means). My computer had a meltdown after a windows upgrade, and I had to go back to an earlier build of Windows. However, then Quicken quit working. All I wanted to do was to re-install Quicken so that it would work. But no-at tax time they are holding my accounts hostage for more money just to re-install Quicken. When I paid for Quicken nothing was said that this is a one shot deal or we will charge you again what you paid. I am heartsick, upset, and angry. I am not rich and I am being held up - pay or loose everything from the last 5 years. I wish that helping a customer was more important than greed.

Answers

• YingDave
    YingDave Member ✭✭✭✭
    It's all about perspective isn't it. In Australia the local product costs A$165 per annum for Deluxe, and $235 per annum for H&B with no support and no updates on a product based on QW2008!!... and yet people pay. Did you not keep a copy of you installation media or files?
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    What version of Quicken were you running before?
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • CNS
    CNS Member
    I am a Senior Citizen and not at all sophisticated with computers. Someone helped me to go to the earlier build of Windows. I wish I was smarter with computers
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to explain your issues better. Do you have a current subscription for Quicken? What was the earlier build of Windows you had to go back to?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10