Canadian stock quotes in watch list don't update

The quoting of Canadian stocks in U.S. Quicken is broken! I tried using the specified format in watch list of "Canadian_Stock_Ech:Canadian_Symbol" and it does not work. The Symbol is "GRID" and the exchange is the Toronto Ventures Exchange. I've Tried TSE:GRID and TSXV:GRID and all fail.

Somebody out there have a solution?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni mod
    Hello @Chuck77

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would see if one of the options below is what you are needing.

Please let us know how it goes as well as any details you come across that could help isolate which option to choose.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • bonnettd
    bonnettd Member ✭✭
    Any suggestions for Canadian mutual funds? After several attempts I ended up manually entering, but then there is no price history
  • YingDave
    YingDave Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 7
    How are you manually entering? Even manual entry you will still have a price history as you accumulate the data? Since I have enter all of my stocks manually (not US exchange) I set up a portfolio in Yahoo Finance web site and down down current day items (Export) delete a few columns and import it straight in as csv file. You can download price history from Yahoo Finance also.

Looks like GRID is a ETF on the NASDAQ, or it has changed it's name?
  • bonnettd
    bonnettd Member ✭✭
    Yes, as you accumulate your own data or manually enter the data for price history etc then eventually you'll have the information. It use to be that you could enter the correct "name" the same as you would with an individual stock and Quicken would download the information directly. Now if you try this it wont update the quotes. Seems like a step backwards
  • Kanuck
    Kanuck Member
    I was informed by support today "According to our Product Team we are no longer getting Mutual Fund Data, this is why you haven't seen it populated on your feed..." Hardly a full service investment tracking program without that. My conclusion Quicken spun off>price of product goes up>quality of product goes down
  • bonnettd
    bonnettd Member ✭✭
    Yuuup, yet again another issue to find a work around to keep Quicken working
  • Whirly
    Whirly Member ✭✭
    Looks to me like I've been getting my Canadian Mutual Funds updated. I only have a couple but they are being updated.